what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


I'm participating in:
Random Acts of Kindness
Go check it out!
There are some wonderful ideas,
uplifting messages,
AND, great giveaways!!!


New Friend Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Hi! New gfc follower! Your crafts are beautiful! I wish I had half your talent! :)
    Lisa
    http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful crafts. The bright colors are awesome. karie @ karieschiccreations

    ReplyDelete

Click HERE