what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Organization

As you all might know, I LOVE anything dry erasable. Weird fetish, I know.

Here's another thing that is dry erasable....

Magnetic Picture Holders. (I bought mine at Walmart)


And guess what.
They're not just for pictures.
I used mine for individual dry-erase boards
for each member of our family.
It's a great way to keep track of the individual things that are happening
in our family....to stay organized....and to help mom feel like she has
some grip on life and all it's craziness!!
It was super easy.

And they look CUTE on the fridge, which is a bonus!

Just pick some cute paper...light enough that you can see yourwriting, and cut it to size. I used rub-ons to make my titles and adhered them directly to the paper.


And wha-la! Super EASY PEASY!!



Other options.....



Have fun getting organized!!


2 comments:

Click HERE